So the boys and I were out in the front yard just hanging out. I was working on planting a rose bush in my front yard when I heard Peaches howling really loud. I looked around and I could not see her, so I just dismissed it. But she continued, so I finally looked up and there she was. I did not even see her climb the tree. So she was stuck! And so scared!!
She stayed up there for an hour while we played and worked, finally it was getting dark and she needed to come down so I had to get a ladder and get her down. Silly Cat!
The boys were so worried about her.

She is pretty even if she is part Devil!

Ian hugged her when we got her down. He was really worried about our peaches!
She stayed up there for an hour while we played and worked, finally it was getting dark and she needed to come down so I had to get a ladder and get her down. Silly Cat!
The boys were so worried about her.
Ian hugged her when we got her down. He was really worried about our peaches!






0 comments:
Post a Comment