January was another really big month for us. We started our own business.
Home Away From Home Childcare.
We are really excited about this since I will be able to continue to stay home with the kids, and still make a little extra money.
Here are some more fun things the kids did during the month of January.
Emma eating a Donut
This is our new Daycare room. It replaces "Grandma's Room" Although the boys still call it that.
Hayden making snow angels
Ian's snow angel
Poor Emma just gets to watch
Ian keeping Emma company in the house
Best Friends
Emma loves the bath
Excited for her turn
She is standing!!!
Ian holding Emma
Boys put her in the tub
So Sweet
Emma found daddy's pop bottle
Shoveling is too hard, lets just mow it
I was sitting with Emma on my lap at the table and I had 2 donuts. When I reached for the second one it was gone and this is where I found it.
My sweet girl






0 comments:
Post a Comment